Do you wish you can improve the appearance of your smile? If so, you are not alone. Thousands of people wish they can improve their smile and restore a lost tooth. The good news is, dental bridges are a great way to enhance your smile and replace a missing tooth. To help you understand the benefits of dental bridges, our dentist, Dr. Peter Cha & Danny H. Dinh with Family Smile Center LLC in Frederick, Maryland, are happy to give you this list, so you can decide if dental bridges are right for you:
– In several instances, bite stability can be off when teeth are missing. Use dental bridges to help restore bite force distribution.
– Several oral health hindrances are linked to issues associated with missing teeth. Reverse these issues with dental bridges.
– Issues involving gaps between teeth can be corrected with the use of a dental bridge.
– If you have any issues associated with lost or hindered chewing skills, dental bridges can be used.
– Dental Bridges can also prevent the opposing teeth from hyper-erupting.
– To reverse issues involved with your speech, dental bridges have been known to provide improvements.
– Although missing teeth can make your face look sunken in and aged, it can be reversed with dental bridge prosthetics.
If you are ready to improve the appearance of your smile with a dental bridge, then call us today at 301.663.9484 to set up an appointment. Our team stands ready to help restore your smile and give you a complete smile you wish for.